- Carefully remove the eyelash from the packaging using tweezers to pick the corner of the eyelash band.
- Groom and trim any excess length of the eyelash to correctly fit your eyes.
- Holding the eyelash apply your desired glue along the eyelash band, once the glue is tacky apply as close as possible to your own lash line from above the eye.
- Once applied, leave for a minute and then press both your natural and fake lashes together to blend simultaneously.
- To remove your falsies, it's best to use waterproof eye makeup remover such as wipes, micellar water etc.
- If lashes appear hard to remove, apply some oil to the lashline to soften up the glue,preferably Johnsons Baby Oil and apply to the eye using cotton pad.
- Look after your lashes by replacing them back in their packaging when not in use.
- NEVER sleep with your lashes on, they will bend and you may lose its hair strands.